Tuesday, 8 August 2017






Artist           :  Glen Campbell 


Album          : Adiós

Year             : 2017

Genre          :  Country 

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

01.Everybody’s Talkin’
02.Just Like Always 
03.Funny How Time Slips Away (featuring Willie Nelson) 
04.Arkansas Farmboy
05.Am I All Alone (Or Is It Only Me) (intro by Roger Miller) 
06.Am I All Alone (Or Is It Only Me) (featuring Vince Gill)
07.It Won’t Bring Her Back 
08.Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right 
09.She Thinks I Still Care 
10.Postcard From Paris 
11.A Thing Called Love 
12.Adiós 

mp3
























Artist           :  Glen Campbell 


Album          : 20 Golden Greats

Year             : 1976

Genre          :  Country 

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

1. Rhinestone Cowboy
2. Both Sides Now
3. By The Time I Get To Phoenix
4. Gentle On My Mind
5. Too Many Mornings
6. Wichita Lineman
7. One Last Time
8. Don't Pull Your Love / Then You Can Tell me Goodbye
9. Reason To Believe
10. It's Only Make Beleive
11. Honey Come Back
12. Give Me Back That Old Familar Feeling
13. Galveston
14. Dreams Of The Everyday Housewife
15. The Last Thing on My Mind
16. Wheres The Playground Susie
17. Try A Little Kindness
18. Country Boy
19. All I Have To Do Is Dream
20. Amazing Grace

mp3


1 comment:

  1. haar, thank you for sharing.

    R.I.P. Glen Campbell

    ReplyDelete