Tuesday, 18 July 2017






















Artist           : Erma Franklin 


Album          : Soul Sister

Year             : 1969

Genre          :  Soul 

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist: 

A1.By The Time I Get To Phoenix 3:25
A2.Change My Thoughts From You
A3.Light My Fire
A4.You've Been Cancelled
A5.For Once In My Life
A6.Can't See My Way
B1.Hold On, I'm Comin'
B2.Saving My Love For You 
B3.Son Of A Preacher Man 
B4.Gotta Find Me A Lover (24 Hours A Day)
B5.Baby I Love You

mp3


4 comments:

  1. Poor Erma, no respect at all.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong link, my friend (Aretha instead).
    Tks & best rgds
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your attention..
      I mixed the Franklins !
      Now ıt's OK my friend..
      Have a nice day...

      Delete
  3. Tks for both.
    Carlos

    ReplyDelete