Tuesday, 20 June 2017

SPECIAL REQUEST



















Artist           :  Christopher Cross 


Album          :  Secret Ladder

Year             :  2014

Genre          :  Pop Rock

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist: 

1.Reverend Blowhard
2.I Don’t See It Your Way 
3.The Times I Need You
4.Island Of Anger
5.V 
6.Experiment 
7.Simple
8.Wonderland 
9.Light The World 
10.With Me Now 
11.Got To Be A Better Way 
12.A Letter To My Children 

GMFE Bonus Tracks:

13.When You Come Home
14.Walking In Avalon

mp3


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the excellent missionary work of promoting musical art of any kind. I'm looking for the Frank Sinatra album The Jerusalem Concert. Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment..
    I have 60 Sinatra albums but unfortunately this album does not exist..
    Have a nice day my friend..

    ReplyDelete