Saturday, 31 December 2016























Artist            : David Bowie


Album          :  Pin Ups

Year             : 1973

Genre          :  
Garage Rock,Pop Rock,Mod,Psychedelic Rock

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist :

1-Rosalyn
2-Here Comes The Night
3-I Wish You Would
4-See Emily Play
5-Everything's All Right
6-I Can't Explain
7-Friday On My Mind
8-Sorrow
9-Don't Bring Me Down
10-Shapes Of Things
11-Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
12-Where Have All The Good Times Gone!


GMFE Bonus Tracks - The Original Pinups

13-The Pretty Things - Rosalyn
14-Them - Here Comes The Night
15-The Yardbirds - I Wish You Would
16-Pink Floyd - See Emily Play
17-The Mojos - Everything's Alright
18-The Who - I Can't Explain
19-The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind
20-The Merseys - Sorrow
21-The Pretty Things - Don't Bring Me Down
10-The Yardbirds - Shapes Of Things
11-The Who - Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
12-The Kinks - Where Have All The Good Times Gone
13-The Rolling Stones - Let's Spend The Night Together [Bonus Track]

mp3


2 comments:

  1. haar, thank you for sharing, "Pin Ups",and all the great music through this year.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete