Saturday, 31 December 2016























Artist            : Various Artists 


Album          : Birth Of Soul (Special Chicago Edition)

Year             : 2009

Genre          :  
Soul,Funk

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist :

1–Jerry Butler & The Impressions - For Your Precious Love (Demo)
2–Major Lance - I've Got A Girl
3–Betty Everett - I'll Weep No More
4–The Impressions - Senorita I Love You
5–Don & Bob - Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
6–Etta* & Harvey - My Heart Cries
7–Major Lance - Phyllis
8–Jerry Butler - Isle Of Sirens
9–Jan Bradley - Behind The Curtains
10–Rosco Gordon - Let 'Em Try
11–The Accents - Enchanted Garden
12–The Radiants - Father Knows Best
13–The Sheppards - Tragic
14–Wade Flemons - At The Party
15–Etta James - Waiting For Charlie To Come Home
16–The Chanteurs - You've Got A Great Love
17–The Kavetts - I've Got A Story To Tell You
18–Gerald Sims & The Daylighters - Cool Breeze
19–Barbara Lewis - Puppy Love
20–The Dells - Hi Diddley Dee Dum Dum (It's A Good Feelin')
21–The Drew-Vels - Tell Him
22–Dee Clark - That's My Girl
23–Sugar Pie DeSanto - My Baby's Got Soul
24–Gene Chandler - Think Nothing About It


No comments:

Post a Comment