Saturday, 24 December 2016






















Artist           :  Zomby Woof 


Album          :  Riding On A Tear

Year             : 1977

Genre          :  Symphonic Prog

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

01. Introduction - 1:56
02. Suicide - 6:20
03. Riding on a Tear - 5:15
04. Requiem - Part I - 4:09
05. Requiem - Part II - 3:13
06. Dora's Drive - 8:51
07. Mary Walking Through the Woods - 5:57
08. Walking Through the Woods - 5:29
09. Finale - 0:09

CD Bonuses:

10. Dora's Drive (Single A-Side) - 5:15
11. Mary Walking Through the Woods (Single B-Side) - 4:29
12. Highwire Dance - 5:46
13. Back Home - 7:37   

mp3

3 comments:

  1. Hallo haar,
    at first million of thanks for you lot of work bringing us wonderful music... I'm a great fan and follower of your blog. I wish you Merry Christmas with nice greetings from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max,
    Thank you for your kind comment.
    I am always trying to provide you the best albums of their kinds..
    Making you happy, makes me happy too !
    On the other hand,ı am a muslim but ı am respectful to all religions..
    I wish you a merry Christmas my friend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello haar,
    many thanks for you kindly words.
    I think people have not to forget that we are in first line all creatures of something that are bigger than we are, what ever this will may be.
    Many thanks.. btw. I'm just not a fan of Status Quo, but I'm sorry for another musician of the good old times has past away.
    I wish you a great day...
    Nice greetings.

    ReplyDelete