Saturday, 10 December 2016























Artist           :  Various Artists 


Album          : Pre Purple People

Year             : 2001

Genre          :  Pop Rock,Blues Rock,Garage Rock,
                        Mod,Psychedelic Rock 


Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

BLACKMORE'S ORCHESTRA
1. Getaway
2. Little Brown Jug
EPISODE SIX
3. Have You Ever Been There
4. Love, Hate, Revenge (US Single)
5. I Am A Cloud (Live)
6. I Am The Boss (Live)
SANTA BARBARA MACHINE HEAD
7. Porcupine Juice
8. Albert
9. Rubber Monkey
THE MAZE
10. Cateri Cateri
11. Easy Street
BOZ
12. I Shall Be Released
13. Down In The Flood
ANAN
14. Medina
15. Standing Still
SUNDRAGON
16. I Want To Be A Rock'n'Roll Star
17. Peacock Dress
18. Five White Horses
19. Love Minus Zero
THE GOVERNMENT
20. Does Anybody Know (I'm Here) (Demo)
21. The Letter (Demo)
22. Bang Bang (Demo)
23. It's All Over Now (Demo)

mp3


No comments:

Post a Comment