Tuesday, 22 November 2016






















Artist            :Big Mama Thornton 


Album          : With Muddy Waters Blues Band 

Year             : 1966

Genre          : Rhythm & Blues, Chicago Blues

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs   

Tracklist      :

Original Album:

1.I'm Feeling Alright
2.Sometimes I Have A Heartache
3.Black Rat (Take 4)
4.Life Goes On
5.Everything Gonna Be Alright
6.Big Mama's Bumble Bee Blues
7.Gimme A Penny (Take 6)
8.Looking The World Over
9.I Feel The Way I Feel
10.Guide Me Home

2004 CD Bonus Tracks(previously unissued)

11.Black Rat (Take 2)
12.Wrapped Tight
13.Gimme A Penny (Take 5)
14.Big Mama's Shuffle
15.Since I Fell For You
16.I'm Feeling Alright (Fast Version)
17.Big Mama's Blues (My Love)

mp3 



1 comment:

  1. Very good, many thanks, I already had this but not this edition with the bonus tracks. So good to get those extra tracks.

    ReplyDelete