Sunday, 19 June 2016






















Artist           :  Cat Stevens

Album          :  Remember Cat Stevens
                        The Ultimate Collection 


Year             : 1999

Genre          :  Folk Rock, Soft Rock

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

1.Father And Son
2.Moonshadow
3.Morning Has Broken
4.Sad Lisa
5.Wild World
6.The First Cut Is The Deepest
7.Tuesday's Dead
8.Lady D'Arbanville
9.Oh Very Young
10.Matthew And Son
11.Sitting
12.Hard Headed Woman
13.I Love My Dog
14.Don't Be Shy
15.Rubylove
16.Can't Keep It In
17.Here Comes My Baby
18.Into White
19.(Remember The Days Of The) Old School Yard
20.Where Do The Children Play?
21.Land O'Freelove & Goodbye
22.Another Saturday Night
23.The Foreigner Suite (Excerpt)
24.Just Another Night
25.Peace Train
26.If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out

mp3


2 comments:

  1. I am wondering if you saw that recent movie (a year or two old now) with Bill Murray: 'Rock The Kasbah'
    I am wondering what your opinion on that movie is... You do not have to share your opinion if you dont want to. It seems to me to be a significant movie somehow.. but I am also thinking that might be my opinion because I am a stupid american. (Cat Stevens has a central role in the movie... though he is not in it in person)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Santos,
    I am sorry but ı dıd not see that movie..
    ı watched the trailer in youtube,ıt mıght be an interesting movie..
    Have a nice day my friend..
    HAAR

    ReplyDelete