Tuesday, 8 March 2016
























Artist           : Episode Six


Album          : The Roots of Deep Purple
                       The Complete Episode Six


Year             :1993

Genre          : Pop Rock, Psychedelic Rock

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

1.My Babe
2.Put Yourself In My Place
3.That's All I Want
4.I Hear Trumpets Blow
5.True Love Is Funny That Way
6Here There And Everywhere
7.Mighty Morris Ten
8.I Will Warm Your Heart
9.Incense
10.Love Hate Revenge
11.Baby Baby Baby
12.Morning Dew
13.Sunshine Girl
14.I Won't Hurt You
15.U.F.O.
16.I Can See Through You
17.When I Fall In Love
18.The Way You Look Tonight
19.My Little Red Book
20.Plastic Love
21.Time And Motion Man
22.Only Lonely People
23.Little One
24.Wide Smiles
25.Lucky Sunday
26.Mr. Universe
27.Mozart Vs The Rest
28.Jack D'Or

mp3


2 comments:

  1. I saw this band playing in a club in London in 1966, I had no idea until today that a couple of future members of Deep Purple were in the band when I saw them.

    Many thanks for this, and for your interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you comment my friend..
    Have a nice day and keep going to follow..

    ReplyDelete