Saturday, 5 March 2016























Artist           :  Various Artists  


Album          : The Cover Art Of Blue Note

Year             : 2003

Genre          : Easy Listening

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

1.Charlie Hunter & Norah Jones – More Than This 
2.Bob Belden & Holly Cole – Purple Rain 
3.Bob Belden & Cassandra Wilson – When Doves Cry 
4.Dianne Reeves – I'm In Love Again 
5.Caecilie Norby – Set Them Free 
6.Lou Rawls – That’s Where It’s At 
7.Charlie Hunter & Norah Jones – Day Is Done 
8.Patricia Barber – Light My Fire 
9.Cassandra Wilson – Shelter From The Storm 
10.Holly Cole Trio – I Want You
11.Caecilie Norby – C Life On Mars 
12.Molly Johnson – Ooh Child / Redemption Song 
13.Viktoria Tolstoy – Baby Plays Around 
14.Rachelle Ferrell – You Send Me (Live)
15.Patricia Barber - Black Magic Woman

mp3

1 comment:

  1. u reminded me I dont have any norah jones in my collection... i am getting old and stuck, not remebemring to check out musicians younger than me

    ReplyDelete