Saturday, 4 April 2015
























Artist           :  Pink Fairies 

Album          :  What A Bunch Of Sweeties

Year             : 1972

Genre          :  Psychedelic Rock

Bitrate         : 320 kpbs    

Tracklist:

01. Prologue - 1:21
02. Right On, Fight On - 7:57
03. Portobello Shuffle - 4:21
04. Marilyn - 5:30
05. The Pigs Of Uranus  - 3:24
06. Walk Don't Run - 9:10
07. I Went Up, I Went Down - 8:19
08. X-Ray - 3:05
09. I Saw Her Standing There - 3:05

CD Bonuses:
10. Going Down (previously unreleased) - 5:36
11. Walk Don't Run (First version, previously unreleased)  - 10:32

mp3


3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot. I really apreciate. Thanks also for the SRV of today. I'm thinking of more bands I'd like to hear but I'll make the requests slowly so you don't get tired of me jaja. Next week maybe. Health and fun for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not hesitate for the requests,it is a pleasure for me my friend..also thanks for the good wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I'd love a record by The Groundhogs called SOLID. Any other will be wellcome. I really like the guitar sound in it. I think they use kind of a synthetizer on it. I like when bands sound like nobody else. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXd6AVeeHuQ&list=PLYPG0ctrIXFLTSFxpGSizuETLJESVEGCw Music sweet music ....

    ReplyDelete